Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Every Woman Needs a Jacuzzi

My back has been painfully sore the last few days. I am not sure if I slept on it wrong or if my new workout I tried kicked my ass or a combination of both. I got into my Jacuzzi, which I must say my dogs get more use out of it than I do…Wow did that feel amazing. I cranked up the jets and let it rip on my sore muscles. Relief! Of course if I tell Tony this he will want to get out of giving me a back rub later. I had the jets on high so the tub was overflowing with bubbles. Made me feel like a queen. Every woman really needs a Jacuzzi to relax. I may only use my a few times a year but for those few times it is worth it! I need to make more time like that for myself. My friend Jacque gave me these vanilla scented bath soaps a few years back for my birthday. I use them every time I get in my tub…so yes Jacque…I think of you every time I bathe in my tub. LOL!! Okay, back to the bath soaps, Tony loves this scent on me. When I was washing up I completely forgot what happens when I use these soaps. Shit! I am going to have to give up the goods tonight. There is no lotion that will cover up the smell of these soaps. It sinks into the skin and makes you smell incredible. Hmm…bargaining chip for a back rub later.

No comments:

Post a Comment