Thursday, June 10, 2010

Easy Day

Dinner was easy today! Tony forgot to take his left over buffalo shrimp so he had leftovers and I had a goat cheese and jam sandwich. Yeah for me! Three days in a row with no meat. Tomorrow is going to be another story since I am making tacos. The best thing was when Tony came home and he hugged me and said "I love coming home to you." Then he looked on the kitchen counter and said..."what is this, my dinner?" How easily men are distracted by food. Okay...wait...the first thing he did was grab my boobs and said these look nice today. So food and boobs distract him.

While on vacation in Curacao I did not count Weight Watcher points which now has made me not wanting to do it any more. I lost 15 pounds on Weight Watchers in 15 weeks (been on it for 21) but I had enough of counting points. I am going to see how well I can do on my own without counting points. If I start gaining then I will go back to counting. I went from a size 6-8 to a 2-4.

My unemployment benefits are good for a year but I can only claim 23 weeks in that year. While other unemployed people have been able to claim unemployment for nearly 3 years those extensions expired and have not been re-approved. It freaks me out a little bit to know there are no extensions for me right now but I hope things will turn around. I called a company back in CA that wanted me to work for a short period of time. I can stop claiming unemployment while I work for them for a month or so and then go back on unemployment without it impacting my weekly benefit amount and how long I can receive benefits. They were excited to hear I am available. They wanted me to work a while back but I was worried it would impact my unemployment. They are calling me back on Tuesday to work out the details. It will be nice to get a job for a while and then feel comfortable going back on unemployment.

My evening has been pretty easy. Tony mowed the lawn since he does not want me to hurt my knee any more. I laid out on the hammock reading magazines in my bikini. It was nice to have that break and nothing makes Tony happier than seeing me in a bikini. I am able to do stomach and arm exercises but my lower half is out of commission right now. Speaking of my bum knee. As if that was not enough I jammed my pinky toe on the other food today. Hurts like hell.

Pictures of my weight loss. Before 145 pounds in August 2009 and now 131 pounds in June 2010. Well…if you subtract my breast implants it is 127 pounds. Yes, today’s housewives have breast implants. HA! I still felt good at 145 but feel fantastic now. I don't want to lose any more. I do not find any thing sex about skin and bones. My best "ass"et already shurnk.


August 2009: 145 pounds



June 2010: 131 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment