Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Housewife - You're Fired!

This week has been a terrible week for me with being a 1950's housewife. My house has been a mess all week and dinner has been turkey dogs with mac and cheese. There has been so much going on this week and now I am on the verge of being fired as a housewife. I even locked Jack in my office while I went to the doctor. He snuck in behind me and I did not realize he was in there. I was running around the house like a frantic parent that just lost their child while I was trying to find out where he was.

I cancelled Sydney's vet appointment for the wart removal. After we went to the beach the salt water must have helped clear it up because it ended up being half the size. I am going to give it another month to fall off which is still within the time frame my vet said to wait.

My Dell computer that I had for the last four years finally is on its last leg. It takes forever to search and apply for jobs and I am about to loose my mind. I bought a new one today and after trying to get it up and running I am about to smash both computers with a baseball bat. I have very little patience right now for just about anything. I know the medication I am taking for my knee is just adding to my irritability. Four years ago I paid $2500 for my laptop and the one I bought today was $430! Amazing how cheap laptops are now.

I am trying to download a free trial of Microsoft Office 2010 from their website and my computer is not letting me. I am beyond pissed. I check out the download through my Dell and there were no issues so that takes away my theory of it being an issue with Microsoft's website. I have a free trial for Home and Student 2007 but it does not include Outlook which I need for my email. Right now I am chatting with someone in India that can hopefully help me fix my problem before the laptop becomes target practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment