Friday, June 18, 2010

Yard Work and Movies

I over did it today. While I am supposed to be resting my knee the yard really needed to be attended to. For some reason Tony thought 20 hours of xbox this week took priority over everything else. Yes I am a bit irritated but I did get a great tan today. Misty invited me over to the pool just after I finished mowing so it was a great time to cool down and catch up on some gal chat.

My uncle called me yesterday about a job that opened up where he works; also where I used to work when I lived in WI. The company is now more lenient about people working remotely so I may have a shot at this position.

I went to see Get Him to the Greek tonight with Alex. This movie was hysterical! What was not so hysterical…the guy two seats over that was burping up his dinner and blowing it my way. So gross. If that was not enough every time something funny happened he would practically jump out of his seat clapping and stomping his feet. It is no wonder with all that giggling from his fat belly was making his dinner come up.

And now...while Tony is having guys night...I am watching Sex and the City getting prepared for Sex and the City 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment