Friday, June 25, 2010

Job Hunting Update

Yesterday I had two leads with recruiters and just received a phone call today from another one. I like it when things seem to be moving along with the job search. It makes all the time spent on applying feel worth it. One of the positions I really want and it is with a bank in Raleigh. I am perfect for the job. The recruiter submitted my resume yesterday to the bank. I am going to follow up with her on Monday to get a status.

My life feels like it is getting back to normal now that I have my new computer that is running perfectly and I am also back in karate. I am taking it easy with my knee. I have a follow up appointment with an orthopedic doctor in six weeks. If my knee still is not better I am going to have to suck it up and take money out of my savings account for a MRI. He thinks there may be a piece of cartilage that is floating behind the knee cap. I hope not! Today is a beautiful day outside. Hot but beautiful. Going to clean the house and cut some flowers from my garden. No idea what to make for dinner yet. Tony and I may take the Harley downtown for a ride if the rain holds off tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment