Monday, June 14, 2010

Dinner Tonight

I got up this morning fearing what the scale would say since I have not counted Weight Watcher Points in a while. I made sure I went to the bathroom first, stripped down, and got on the scale. I closed my eyes for a second and then looked down. 130.2 pounds. Big sigh of relief. I am OK.

For dinner tonight I made one of Tony’s favorite meals. He loves angel hair pasta with marinara sauce. I only use Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta and Classico or Bertolli sauce. I cooked up some spiced chicken sausage to go with it. I made Hungry Girl’s cheese sticks as our appetizer. If you never tried this recipe before it is so good and hard to believe these cheese sticks are not fried.

For dessert I made the Hungry Girl Double-Trouble Chocolate Trifle. I googled what VitaTops are since I never heard of them. Holy Shit are they expensive. Online for a 12 pack they are $17 and all they really are is the tops of a muffin. I was not spending that kind of money when I can easily find substitutes. Instead of making it with the VitaTops I bought Weight Watcher Chocolate brownies and used two 100 cal packs of Chip’s Ahoy I already had. I used four brownies in my recipe. This dessert is just like a low fat dirt cake. I loved it and had to do every thing from eating the entire dessert. Tony found it just as amazing. I was going to use two Weight Watcher chocolate muffins for this recipe but could not find any when I was shopping. I am sure it would taste just as good.

Hungry Girl Cheese Sticks: http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1156

Hungry Girl Double-Trouble Chocolate Trifle: http://www.vitalicious.com/recipe-double-trouble-chocolate-trifle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment