Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Interview and Protest Brewing

I had a great interview today with a recruiting firm. Normally I hate dealing with recruiting firms but I really feel this one will work for me. The guy I met was so nice and I know he could feel my energy. I already have a lead at another bank through him. I hope things work out.

If Tony does not stay in his lane he is about to have a 1950’s Housewife on protest. I like that he is interested in how my job search is going but the last few days he has been constantly asking about follow ups, what’s the status in this job, what’s that status on that job. I was so irritated yesterday that he got tuna helper for dinner. He is lucky he got any thing at all. I do not mind him asking but lately it feels like he has been pushy more than any thing.

Maybe I am just a little irritable since I am on this steroid for my knee. I have a follow up appointment with my doctor on Monday. I can move it around a little better but only because of the medication. My toe still hurts like hell (the one that I jammed after hurting my knee) and I cannot bend my two small toes. All of this after just getting over both my big toes having fractures and ligament damage. Can I get a break here? I miss going to karate. The longer I have to stay out the less likely it will be I will get my black belt by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment