Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rose Bush Mystery

For the last two months the dogs have been digging at my rose bushes and I could not figure out what was possessing them to nearly rip them out and ruin my landscaping. My wonderful brother Tim taught me to feed plants with weird liquids and they will grow. Last week when I made beer brats I dumped the beer over the rose bushes. The next day, the rose bushes were torn up. It finally occurred to me the dogs were digging for beer! They did this the last time I made beer brats and I did not put two and two together. These dogs are crazy over alcohol. If I leave a wine glass on the table and walk away or even look away Jack or Sydney will take a sip right out of the glass and then look at you like it never happened. Warning to friends and family: wine or a glass of beer on my coffee table is fair game to my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment