Friday, July 16, 2010

What a Busy Day

Wow was I busy today! My first interview with, we will call them Bank A, went very well. I interviewed with four people. The office is very neat. They are located in a section of the old tobacco factory. The office is very modern and emphasizes the history of the building with an industrial look. Definitely does not feel like a bank. I am going back for a second interview next week.

I had just enough time to go home and get lunch before my second interview with the supply chain software company. That interview went well also. The only thing that may not get me an offer is my salary requirements are higher than the hiring range for the position. I am not willing to go any lower so if I am not selected for that reason I am not upset about it. I can tell it would be a great company to work at but I would not like the drive. It is not that far but the highways to get there suck.

During my lunch break I called Bank B back that I interviewed with on Monday. She told me she talked to her manager two days ago and he still plans on giving me a call. She even hinted to me the qualifications I should focus on when I talked to him.

I missed a call from a recruiter while I was in my second interview. I called her back when I got home and she is submitting my resume for a project coordinator position. Talk about being busy with interviews for a bad economy. I am glad my headache was all cleared up before this day started.

Steaks and fries for dinner tonight with the Hungry Girl Chocolate Triffle. Too bad I ate most of the brownies I am putting it it. Low fat brownies are not so lowfat when you eat the entire tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment