Monday, July 12, 2010

Awesome Interview!

My interview for the treasury sales position went great! They were not worried at all about me not having direct sales experience other than the Mary Kay sales a few years back. My knowledge of the products and personality is killer for this job. They are going to proceed with the interview and application process with me meeting with the manager over NC sales and HR. I am waiting to hear back on the days and times for those. She was very impressed that I found her and contacted her directly rather than waiting for the HR process.

If for some reason that does not work out I have an interview scheduled on Friday with another bank as a business systems analyst. I would much rather be in sales than going back to BA work. Sales is what I have been working towards for years. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment