Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two Interviews Today!

I had two interviews today. The first interview was my second interview with Bank A. I met with their values team. It is more of an interview to see how my personality fits in with the people in the company. I think I fit in great. The only downfall to this job is I do not see growth or advancement opportunities. Maybe I will see them once I get my foot in the door. On the bright side they are paying in the range I am willing to accept and have an awesome work environment. Given the fact anywhere I get my foot in the door I am going to have to work hard to prove myself and my value. Advancement opportunities will come with time.

My second interview was my first interview with the duck insurance company. I really would love, LOVE to do this job. The downfall is the position is all commissioned based. I would not be making money for the first month but the potential for an incredible career and advancement opportunity is amazing. This interview was with a couple of other interviewees. It was an introduction to the company and the position. Second interviews will be scheduled soon.

I still have one more interview this week with Bank C on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment