Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Employed!

I just accepted an offer with Bank A! They are paying in the range I wanted and their benefits are amazing. Right now Tony and I pay over $400 a month for health insurance through his work and with my new job we will only pay $74 a month. In the 9 years we have been married we never have paid so little for health insurance. I start work right away tomorrow. It is not nearly as much money as I was making in my last job but I have benefits and stability. Right now that is the most important thing. It is a better job than what I had prior to my last job.

I am not going to change much about the way Tony and I are living. We learned to live cheap the past three months and I want to continue to live cheap so we work harder on building up our savings account. I am going to continue with selling Tastefully Simple foods and build that business up.

No comments:

Post a Comment