Thursday, August 19, 2010

No MRI for Me

My doctor decided to do a cortisone injection rather than jumping on the MRI right away. Since my knee was in the process of getting better before my little set back he wanted to try the shot first. I have a follow up appointment six weeks out and if it is not better in four I will call to schedule the MRI. The shot starts working in a few hours up to a week. So far no real change for me. The hardest thing for me is going up and down the stairs since I am putting all my weight on the one knee at the same time. Yesterday when I was trying to do crunches on my exercise ball Jack ran into it and knocked me over – twice. Things like that do not seem to help the knee very much. Tony of course thought it was one of the funniest things he saw in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment