Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Help Received

My stress level is going down now. Tony helped me out yesterday with the house. Judging by the base box still being on and the internet cords not hidden under the bed Tony did not read my blog yesterday about my rant. Which means he really did step it up by offering to help me. I need to have more faith in him when it comes to working together. I skipped the last karate class so I would have more time to prepare for my trip to WI. As much as I did not want to skip class I knew I had to. The house is cleaned and ready for Nikki’s visit tonight. What sucks is I forgot to make cupcakes last night. I got completely tied up with other things. Maybe I will have time right before I put the turkey breasts in the oven. If not I guess it is no big deal. Tony did comment to me during dinner he liked me better when I was unemployed. I know he was joking but I have to agree with him. I was more relaxed and not so stressed out about all the things I need to get done in a day.

Now that I am not at home during the day any more my dogs were wired last night! They wanted to play late into the night. I normally do not allow Jack or Sydney on the bed but last night I called Jack up just so he could lay by me and chill. When I called him he jumped from Toni’s side of the bed and woke him up by jumping right on his stomach. Ok…so it did hurt Tony but I could not help but laugh uncontrollably.

Well you won't be hearing from me for a couple of days since I am off to WI for my brother's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment