Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dinner for Me

Yesterday I came home to dinner on the table for me and Tony waiting to eat until I arrived! He even poured me something to drink. I was in shock and completely grateful. I can’t even remember the last time he went that far for making dinner. Okay, so it was a steamer meal he had to toss in the microwave for 10 minutes but still the fact he did it is awesome. I hated to eat dinner real fast on him and leave but I had to head out the door to karate. I started testing for my first degree brown belt last night. I am not going to make it this month but am glad to have some things signed off. I passed five out of nine katas. Not a lot considering I still have 14 self defense sets and line drill to pass. Just as I was getting ready to test on my sixth kata my knee gave out. I pushed myself way too hard. It almost felt like my tear went down even further. I am sure that is not the case but it did NOT feel good. My doctor’s appointment is this afternoon so I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment