Sunday, August 22, 2010

My First Tastefully Simple Party

Today was my first Tastefully Simple open house hosted by me. Five of my neighborhood friends came over. We had such a great time talking and getting stuffed. It is so amazing how the product sells itself after people try it. I even sold myself on more products! In LOVE with the Artichoke and Spinach mix. Including my Mom’s order I had $366 in sales. Not bad for my first show!

Yesterday an old coworker from WI came to visit with his fiancée. Tony and I took them around Raleigh and we ate dinner at one of the Irish Pubs in downtown Raleigh. They came back to the house for drinks. We had a fun time talking and catching up. It was a gorgeous day in Raleigh.

This weekend flew by so quickly. Tony is taking off to the mountains on Friday with some guy friends for a camping trip. My friend Crystal is coming up from Charleston to visit for the weekend so we can do girl things. Another exciting weekend heading my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment