Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starting to feel like Christmas

The Christmas spirit may be just around the corner for me. Snow may be coming our way Saturday night. A little early for NC but that is OK. Maybe seeing some snow may help me. Today we woke up and it was only about 28 degrees out. Freezing cold. Highs in the 50's...yeah...it is winter here and I hate it. Bring on the sunshine.

Gifts started arriving in the mail yesterday. The bad thing is between Tony and I we have no idea whose is whose. It is almost tempting just to throw them under the tree still in their packages and then we just randomly pickup gifts Christmas morning. This year I am not going to go nuts with buying the dogs gifts. They have plenty of toys piled up around the house to last them a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment