Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sick Sick Sick

My knee surgery was almost two weeks ago. I am moving around a little better each day. Today I get my stitches out. I still cannot drive. It really sucks to have to rely on people to take me to and from work and have Tony take me shopping. At least he got a glimpse into what I do on the weekends. Some days I do not think he realizes everything that goes into running a house. Everything from the cooking, cleaning, shopping, caring for the dogs, paying bills and everything else in between. It is a lot of work and I can’t imagine how much harder it must be on parents.

Last week Tony caught the flu from a guy at work. He refused to stay at home and took out about half the office. I ended up getting it Friday night. It hit fast and hard. I slept most of the weekend. My boss let me work from home on Monday since she did not want to catch it. I am working from home today as well since Tony has to take me to my doctor’s appointment. I can tell the flu is gone but now I have a sinus infection. Sucks really bad. I found some prescription nasal spray and have been using Musinex. Even the Neti Pot has issues getting through my clogged sinuses. This is so not fun right before Christmas. I made cookies and candy for us but am worried to eat it since my germs are all over it. Tony does not seem to be too concerned since they are just about all eaten up. I really hope I am feeling better by Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment