Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Exhausted!

I had my knee surgery on Wednesday. Everything went great. Today I am back at work but can hardly think straight. I went off the pain meds on Saturday because I could not sleep. Tylenol and aspirin seem to be doing just fine for me. The last few days have been a complete blur. I am hobbling around OK. I do not get my stitches out until the 21st.

Tony has been working a lot so he has not been around to help me much. I am making out OK on my own but when he is home he tells me I am a horrible patient. I say he is a bad servant.

I was excited to get on the scale today to discover I had not gained any weight. I was a bit worried since I am not exercising and have been eating like crap. Maybe I am eating like crap but not over doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment