Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thirty-One Is Awesome!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/Lbrantley3/


Last fall I was introduced to Thirty-One products. Honestly when I first looked at their catalog I thought to myself, this stuff is just not my style. At a party I ordered their large utility tote. Once the consultant told me about using it for trips to BJ’s or Costco I was sold on it. I also ordered a large make up bag that looked like it would be great for traveling and a lunch bag for Tony; just the right size to fit in his saddle bag and large enough to hold all the food he takes to work.

After I received my order I was very pleased with what I bought. My friend who hosted the previous party decided to become a consultant. At the next party I bought the jewelry pouch for traveling (which as you all know I do a lot of), another utility tote, nail file, and received three free large zipper pouches for my purchases. Which I also use for traveling. I just cannot get over how useful their stuff is. They really put thought behind the design of each item. You also can get items embroidered.

Once I saw the Spring/Summer catalog in January I had to host a party to earn free stuff. I held the party last Saturday and made out pretty well. I also placed an order at a friend’s party. Their February special was for every $31 spent you get one item 31% off. Even though I was having my own party I just think it is the right thing to do to place an order at your friends. It is a way of helping friends out. Anytime I am invited to a party, no matter what type, I always try to go and if I cannot I will at least place an order. It is friends helping friends out and it is fun to get together with a group of girls and chat.


My show was $500 and here are my rewards. $100 in free product, purchase the Cindy Tote for $20 (a $68 value), one hostess exclusive item, three items half off, free shipping, and 10% off anything else I ordered. Now what did I all buy recently? Here it all is.

- Cindy Tote: This is a great bag for taking to work.
- Apron: Gift for mom, I really want this as well for myself but am going to wait to see mom’s before buying one. Very cute but not sure about how it ties.
- 2 nail files: their nail files are awesome, not too hard and not too soft.
- Skirt Purse w/ two skirts: These are awesome. You buy different skirts and change up the look. Nice size purse too.
- Large Thermal Cooler: Great for keeping food cold in your car when grocery shopping. It is square so also great for stacking.
- Thermal Tote: Bought this one for myself. Zebra print – Fun!
- About a Town Blanket: Gift for sister in law. Bottom is waterproof. Perfect for picnics and concerts.
- Rolling Tote: Carry on size for traveling.
- Organizing Utility Tote: I am going to use this for my Tastefully Simple parties to keep organized…if I ever get someone to host a party for me.
- 2 luggage tags
- Flat Iron Case:
Also fits curling irons. You would not believe how many Marriott hand towels I have because I had to curl and go when checking out.
- Rosetta clips: For dolling up my purse.
- Jewelry Pouches: I am adding these to my jewelry roll bag to store extra earrings and rings.
- Coin Purse Wallet: Have not seen this one in person yet but it looks nice.
- Card tote with 30 cards: You will not find a better deal than this. It comes with 30 cards and the tote to store your other cards in. Since when do you pay a $1 for a card any more and get a small tote?
- City Weekender Tote

I am so excited about my Cindy Tote, City Weekender Tote, and Rolling Tote. These three pieces are going to be so nice for weekend get aways, which Tony and I take every few months. Along with my other travel pieces, Flat Iron Case, Jewelry Roll Pouch, Cosmetic Bag, and Large Zipper Pouches it is the perfect traveling set!


Even after listing all of those items there are still more I want to get but I had to stop somewhere. Other items I see a huge use for are:

- Collapsible Cube: I really could use this in my car. I have CD’s and other things laying everywhere.
- Fold and Go Organizer: Very cute for writing down grocery lists or anything that comes to your mind. They have a large and small one. Unsure which one I would want.
- Manicure Kit: When my manicure items need to be replaced this is top on my list.
- Laptop Case: I love this for traveling but the pattern out this season is not my style.
- Square Utility Tote: Perfect size for when I do not have enough to fill the large utility tote.
- Garment Bag: This is another hostess exclusive item. I would have to host another party to be able to earn this item. Would be perfect to finish my traveling set.

There are two items I would like to see them make; a passport holder and a holder for vehicle documents so my glove box would not be such a mess.


To top all of this off I have the most awesome Thirty-One Consultant. She is such a fun person and as sweet as can be. If you live in the Raleigh area and want to host a party look her up. For all my friends outside of the area please visit her website for shopping. You can access their PDF catalog as well online. I honestly never thought I would be so obsessed with their products. If they can convert the Tattooed Modern Wife – they can convert you!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/Lbrantley3/

March’s special is for every $31 you spend get a purse half off!
April’s special is for every $31 you spend get the All-in-One Organizer half off.

No comments:

Post a Comment