Thursday, March 17, 2011

Caribbean

Since starting this blog I failed to share pictures from other vacations Tony and I have been on. I have so many great pictures for you all to see but had to narrow it down to a few.

In 2007 we went on our first cruise with some friends and in 2009 Tony and I went on a cruise with his family. We really do not plan on ever doing a cruise again. I prefer to go to an island for a week and really take in the culture. In our first cruise we did not plan any excursions. Instead we just went with the flow. In 2009 we planned out our excursions and am so happy we did. I highly recommend paying for the excursions rather than just walking around the port. There are so many great things to see on the islands. Pictures from recent vacations can be found by clicking the Vacations link under Lables on the right side.

Tony snorkeling in Grand Turk. That is a Barracuda swimming towards him. 2009

Atlantis Bahamas - 2007

Island off of Grand Turk - 2009

Old San Juan - 2009

Tony in the Rain Forest in Puerto Rico 2009

Saw many Sting Rays while snorkeling in Grand Turk - 2009

View from Blackbeard's castle. St. Thomas - 2009

Took this from the balcony of my room. Love it.
St. Thomas - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment