Friday, March 11, 2011

How to get rid of your husband’s ugly beard

I do not know what possessed Tony to grow a beard. Facial hair just does not belong on him. It does not grow in right, is all patchy, multiple colors, and just does not suit him.
I know he has been keeping it to irritate me. Even threatening no sex did not get him to shave it off. Really, the beard makes him look like his dad and that is the last thing I want to be thinking about before I kiss him. GROSS!!! So last night I stayed up a bit later and waited for him to fall asleep. Once I knew he was asleep I grabbed a mini facial razor and cut into his beard on his chin. Tony woke up practically scared for his life since he did not know what was happening. He rolled back over to try to fall back asleep. He could not see me but I was laughing hysterically without letting any sounds out. This morning, the beard was gone. That will teach him to mess with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment