Sunday, March 27, 2011

Every Catch A Picture of a Ghost?

Tony and I are believers in the afterlife and spirits that still remain here. Charleston is one of the most haunted areas in the US. To my surprise in my pictures I have been able to capture pictures of orbs and ghosts.





While on the Ghost and Graveyard Tour in Charleston on Friday I was able to capture orbs in many of my pictures in the graveyards. Some came up with no orbs and others were loaded with them. I was taking several pictures of this tomb and in one I captured the image of a man in the upper right corner. There was no one else in the graveyard at the time this photo was taken. If there had been a person in the picture, my camera is set to recognized faces and would have focused on the person which it did not. When I zoomed in on this picture the man has no eyes, nose, or mouth. I attempted to circle him in red. Click on the picture to blow it up.



Also on the tour we went to Philadelphia Alley but in the 1700's this was called Duel Street. The reason is because duals were held here and some 200 - 300 people died on this alley. I caught an orb on this alley. Orb is circled.



When Tony and I were in Charleston two years ago I captured this beautiful picture of this house which was later featured in Southern Living magazine. When I got my pictures back I noticed and image in the middle top window. Can you see it? It could also be a window pane but who knows. While in Charleston this past weekend where this image appears I saw a lamp. Not to say that lamp was not there two years ago but none the less...interesting. The woman I circled in the bottom floor is a real woman.



Creep picture from the graveyard. No orbs in this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment