Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trip to Arizona and My Fat Ass

Tony and I were on vacation in Arizona Thursday through Monday. We were visiting his cousin Nichol and Katharine. We had such a great time with them. It really makes me wish we lived near them. We were even able to meet up with some friends we met in Curacao. The weather was amazing. It was in the 70’s most of the time we were there. I am not sure if I could live in a place that is so brown. There is very little grass. They even paint the buildings brown! That place is dying for some color. I only took a few photos. There really was nothing pretty to take a picture of. I will get them posted soon.

I dyed my hair before we went on vacation. Just some low lights. The gray is gone. Tony could not even tell I colored my hair but I did tell the stylist I did not want it to look like I dye my hair. He did buy me a new Michael Kors purse that I just love.

After we returned home from our vacation I was dreading getting on the scale. We ate so much food. My weight spiked to 140.2. I nearly put on all the weight I lost last year. Gained 5 pounds in the last month alone which is the most I ever gained in one month. I signed back up for weight watchers yesterday. This will be my first time on their new points systems. So far….I f*ck*ng hate it. They basically went from a low fat low cal diet to low carb. I hate low carb diets. Just about everything that was my go to food before is out of my points range. Right now it is just before lunch and I have been starving for an hour. I am doing the online program for three months. Since they revamped the points system I had to buy all new books and a calculator. Have I mentioned this diet blows?

No comments:

Post a Comment