Monday, January 10, 2011

Enough Gray Already!

This past year I’ve been having a fight with a few white hairs that showed up. I pull them out and move on with my day. Last week I pulled out a few and then this morning I found more. I finally realized this is more than the two stubborn hairs that would come through. If I keep pulling them out I am going to give myself a bald spot. I can tell they are white hair versus a different shade of blonde because they have a slight curl to them and are coarse compared to my other hair. Maybe the reason I notice them this young compared to other people is because I never dye my hair. Well that is all about to change. When I get back from Arizona I am going to find a stylist. For me this will be very hard to do. I am not one that likes spending money on being pampered and yes I consider a haircut being pampered. Tony cuts my hair. I love how my hair gets different highlights from the sun in the summer. I am going to have to say good bye to those days.

I found a picture of Jennifer Aniston’s hair color when it was between blonde and brown. I think I might go with something like that. The last thing I want is to go more blonde because I might end up looking like a playboy bunny. I know I do need a professional haircut. While Tony does a good job on my hair I can tell I need an inch or two cut off to make it look healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment