Wednesday, January 5, 2011

There Goes My Weight Again!

I was so thrilled last week when my holiday weight started coming off. I was feeling confident. Then this morning weight myself and I went from 137 to 138.2. Okay, okay...it may not seem like a big deal to you all to put on a bit of weight but this is hard for me. My new treadmill does not arrive until January 24 and as mentioned earlier walking outside in my development is out of the picture. Even if I could with my knee I need to be in a place I can get back home or to my car easily if I have problems. Once my knee is healed and I am fully active again I am giving myself a month to drop 5 pounds. If I cannot I think it will be back on weight watchers for me. I want to look great for our trip to Aruba. Not sure when my knee will be fully healed. I hope by March.

No comments:

Post a Comment