Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tattoos

Well since I changed the URL on my blog to tattooed modern wife you all probably want to see my tattoos.


The first one I got on my 18th birthday. It is hard to see in the pictures but these are all I have for good photos. It is the head of a panther and one of its claws. The panther is holding a rose in its mouth. My mom's not so favorite part - the panther looks like it is ripping out of my skin. Claw marks and all. The panther to me symbolizes mystery, beauty, and strength. When I get my black belt this year I get to pick out an animal to embroider on my belt. I am going to pick the panther.








The second tattoo I got in December of 2009. I designed the tattoo and had an amazing tattoo artist add to it. The snake on the stake is from the paramedic symbol. The wings represent an angel flying to heaven. The tattoo is in memory of my brother Bill.



I would like to do something to symbolize the my marriage but have not decided on anything yet. I am sure many people out there would say don't do it because of how many marriages end in divorce. I do not see divorce as an option in my marriage. If you contently have one foot out the door with that type of thinking aren't you doomed for divorce? It has not always been this way for me. After 10 years you do go through ups and downs but Tony and I are in a wonderful place now and have been for a couple of years. We got married so young and really did a lot of growning together through the years. What we have today really is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment