Thursday, January 6, 2011

Message from Heaven

I have a Facebook group called In Loving Memory of William Robert Steigerwaldt. Most people in the group are family and close friends. I had to lock the group down since there are trolls on the internet that spam the wall. Now you can only access by request for new people. Yesterday I received a request from someone I did not know to join the group. I accidentally clicked ignore request instead of confirm. I emailed the lady and told her what I did and asked her to send a new request. Out of curiosity I asked how she knew my brother. Turns out they met on a dating site years ago and used to email back and forth. She searched for him on facebook and came across the group. I am not sure if she knew Bill died. My guess would be not if she searched for him. It is amazing after how many years have gone by she was searching for him.

It may not be a message from Heaven but I can at least dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment