Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Fat Ass....Is Getting Smaller

Week one is over with on the new Weight Watcher plan and I am down to 137.8 so I lost 2.4 pounds in the first week. The plan is working but I wonder how long until I reach a plateau. I am glad I am just about to my happy weight which is 135-136. However, since Tony and I will be in Aruba in August I want to have a smoking body for the beach. I am targeting 125; the lowest I ever targeted in my weight loss. I do not think I've weighed that since about 2005. In 2007 when I was on Weight Watchers I got down to 128 but that only lasted about two weeks. I was 131 in Curacao and would be satisfied with that weight again in Aruba. At that weight I still have nice curves but am a bit worried any less and I may start looking like a boy...minus the implants.

No comments:

Post a Comment