Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beautiful Sunday!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day. We hit nearly 70 degrees today. Tony and I rode on the Harley for a while, did some yard work, even had lunch on our patio! The dogs loved it today. They spent most of the time outside. My peach tree is already budding. I am really looking forward to spring which for us is right around the corner.

For dinner I made Turkey Breast Stuffed Spinach-Feta, wild rice stuffing, rice, and broccoli. This meal was so filling. I found the Turkey Breast recipe in my Cooking Light magazine. I am so glad they had this recipe online because I really did not want to type the entire thing. I did not have one full turkey breast like it calls for but did have a 4 back of smaller breasts from Shady Brook Farms. I made four smaller turkeys rather than one larger one. I think it was nicer than having a large breast because it came out into perfect portions.


The stuffing is the Tastefully Simple Recipe I made for Christmas Eve. Recipe found here:
http://tattooedmodernwife.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-eve-dinner.html
Turkey - 4 points
Stuffing - 5 points
Rice - 6 points (bird's eye steamer)
Broccoli - 0 points

No comments:

Post a Comment