Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My New Cellulite Routine

Last week I read a new cellulite trick. For the last few years I have been using cellulite cream to help make my skin puffy to reduce the dimples of my cellulite. St. Ives seems to work the best for me and was rated number one about two years ago. Now I am adding one more step onto this routine...a rolling pin. Yes, you read that right. In the article I read they said to use a rolling pin to help break up the cellulite; which makes sense to me since massaging the areas helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. I started this late last week and can already see a small difference. Tony has yet to catch me doing this. It really must look funny when I am rolling my butt. For those that eat my cut out cookies at Christmas time, don't worry, I will buy a new rolling pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment