Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hate Points Plus

I was shrinking but am not any more on the Weight Watchers Points Plus plan. My weigh in last week at 135 was a fluke. My Tuesday weigh in (the one that counts) only had me at 138.2. I am now in week 4 of the plan and by now on the old plan I would have lost at least 5 pounds. I emailed Weight Watchers because I want a refund for the three month membership I paid and the cost of new books and calculator. Go figure no response back. I spent around $90 on the new plan when all I want to do is switch back to the old plan. It really makes me angry all the money I spent and really with no results. I could have lost those two pounds on my own. No way I am going to lose another 8 on this plan by August. I feel like I've stabilized myself instead of losing.

2 comments:

  1. I lost 36 pounds on the old plan...had so many values memorized and can quite accurately "ballpark" points value. Saw no reason to switch over, so I bought an extra "old" points calculator from eBay to have on hand, and am continuing (now on maintenance) with the old system. Gotta do what works for you!

    Best,

    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the old points system for 10 years. It was great. I fell off the wagon for about 2 years then rejoined and jumped back on the old system before it changed using WW on line. Again, it worked and those pounds I gained melted away. I was back on maintenance and it worked wonderfully for a year UNTIL one day it all changed to points plus. I could no longer maintain. I tried everything I could. Read blogs to hang in there. Even went under my allotted points at times to no avail. Most of it came back and I quit. I am trying the old system on my own but it's not the same and now I have nowhere to go back to get it under control. I know it is a database nightmare but I wish they would give us old timers an option. I'd happily rejoin WW online!

    ReplyDelete