Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2 in My New Job

I just love what I am doing in my new job. So much of it is new but I am learning. I am going to be a project manager on multiple projects coming up in the capital and regulation area of the bank. It is so interesting! It is also nice to be in a bank again that has structure and follows rules. I wish I could erase the last job from my life but then I would not have met a few really nice people that will continue to be my friends for years to come.

Also funny today I received an email from the big bank I contracted at before the shitty job I had at the small venture bank. They have an opportunity for me to come back for another contract. Makes me feel good they wanted me again and I would have taken it if I did not get this new position.

I have this wonderful feeling the job I have is the one I am meant to be in. I see a very bright future for me. Yeah the pay is not exactly what I expected but I will be there in a few years. It makes a difference having a nice boss that is very down to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment