Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Headed to NYC!

I just bought my plane tickets to NYC for Tony and me. I can’t wait. We are going to take a four day weekend in October and visit. We used the American Airline vouchers from the trip to Curacao so we only ended up paying $34 for both of us after the vouchers. Hotels in NYC are not cheap. The average hotel is $500 a night and you have to watch out for the really cheap ones… you may share a bathroom with your neighbor. I chose the Fairfield near Fifth Avenue for $309 a night. One of the nights is paid for using my Marriott points so we only have to pay for the two nights. Sweet! I think the only planned tour we are going to do is the Sopranos tour. The rest of it we probably will just walk the streets and see Central Park, 5th Avenue, Broadway, and Time Square. It has been 8 years since I visited NYC and I loved it. Great place to visit but not to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment