Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Searching for a Hobby

I have been trying to find a new hobby for Tony and me to do together since he will not have a motorcycle any more. We already walk and hike together and probably could do it more often once he is feeling better. I would love to get a small camper but even those cost quite a bit of money. Boating would be fun but again…money. I searched online for ideas. Wow is there some stupid things out there.

Poetry…excuse me while I vomit.

Pottery…really it cannot be nearly as sexy as they make it look in the movies. One moment a couple is making a clay pot together, then it is in the shape of a cock, and then they are making love…really…not happening.

Candle making…Am I sure I am still reading a list of hobbies for couples? Sure am and I do not think cancel making is on Tony’s list.

Basket weaving…are they serious with this?

I would love to take cooking classes together but those are hard to come by where we live. Better yet it would be awesome to come home from work one day to find Tony experimenting with a new recipe that does not come out of a box.

I wish Tony would give karate a try so he could join with me. He tends to think we are a bunch of dorks.

Other things we do together that are listed as hobbies include, movie watching, board games, snorkeling, travel, and weight lifting. Even though this website lists these as hobbies for couples I really see these as random activities in our lives rather than hobbies. Still searching for a hobby for us. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment