Friday, July 8, 2011

Top 10 Pet Peeves

Another great find from my facebook notes in 2009.

I find many things annoying and decided to write it all down. Yes I may piss some of you off but you all know I tell it like it is.

1) Kids on airplanes. I love parents that medicate their children and teenage girls. Please do not give them noisy toys thinking it will keep them quiet. Then I have to listen to the fricken thing. Please clean up after your kid after he or she craps themselves. No one wants to smell that. I would pay extra to have a child free flight.

2) People that don’t spay or neuter their pets. There is nothing that pisses me off more than this. If you cannot afford to spay or neuter then you don’t belong having a pet. There are low cost spay and neuter programs for those that need help – please do your research and find the program if you need it. Nine to eleven millions of dogs and cats are put to sleep every year because of people that do not spay and neuter. Yeah you would like to have the experience of puppies and kittens but please stop being so fricken selfish. Still feel like you don’t have to spay or neuter…go volunteer in an animal shelter for a few weeks and then tell me if you still feel the same.

3) Bluetooths. I hate bluetooths. Yeah they are nice for driving which I have no problem with but I cannot stand seeing them in people’s ears. Then they walk around the stores looking like they are talking to themselves.

4) Being asked if I would like to open a store credit card. “Would you like to save $4 today by opening a Kohl’s credit card”. You mean would I like to ruin my credit rating for 4 fricken dollars? Hell no and please stop asking me every time I check out.

5) Parents that let their children run wild in stores. Okay so this may be acceptable in Walmart on some occasions but it is NOT acceptable in Ann Taylor. Under no circumstance should children ever be in Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Macy’s, New York and Company, World Market, Nordstrom, or any other nice store. Any questions about this rule please see my first pet peeve and medicate your children before entering the store doors or just leave them at home with a sitter or your significant other.

6) PJ’s out in public. Please do not wear your PJ’s out in public even if it is to Walmart. You look like crap. Just for Nikki I am revising this to say yoga pants are acceptable.

7) Creepy men with camcorders on the beach. I know you are not recording your wife or your child. Please stop trying to get a shot of boobs when the waves hit…asshole.

8) People that drive slow in the middle lanes on the highway. If you are driving slow stay to the right. I hate having to swerve around you and the other people going somewhat slow in the fast lanes. It is very annoying and I probably will rear end one of you assholes some day. You also slow down rush hour traffic by having you and the other douche bag in the slow lane going the same speed.

9) Overweight people that complain they cannot loose weight but then stuff their faces with doughnuts and French fries. I have nothing against people being overweight but if you are overweight and complain how fat you are and how you can never loose weight and then 10 seconds later you are in the drive thru at McDonalds…stop complaining. Love yourself for who you are or make a lifestyle change. To you f*ckers that created BMI - I did not realize a size 4/6 was over weight. Maybe if I subtract my implants, long hair, and go to the bathroom before I weigh I will be normal. Oh yeah - you pricks do not take weight lifters into consideration.

10) Stupid people – need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment