Thursday, August 4, 2011

Job, Accident, and Vacation Updates

This week I was transferred to the integration team as a project manager at work. I still have to perform my regular job duties as well. This new role I will also be assuming is going to be an awesome experience and great for my resume. We basically are building a new bank and I am part of it. So happy. My work has been so amazing too with all the support they gave me during Tony's accident.

Tony is back a work now. We are lucky he has a desk job or he would be out of work for a really long time. He is not as tired as he used to be. We were able to go out to dinner this past weekend. I have to do the yard work for another month and a half. With yard work and housework it is really exhausting!

We decide to go to Florida in October when Tony should be feeling much better. It is not Aruba but it will do for now. We may also take a long weekend somewhere local but are not sure where yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment