Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pan Cooked Rib Eye

I marinated a rib eye steak for Tony overnight using a KC Masterpiece chipotle lime marinade. We always grill steak but since it was raining we had to pan fry it. I never did this before with steak and was a bit nervous how it would turn out. Over medium low heat I added garlic infused olive oil to the pan and one chopped garlic clove. On the steak I sprinkled Tastefully Simple's Every Day Grilling Seasoning, salt, and pepper. I cooked it for five minutes on each side for medium rare. Tony LOVE it. Huge hit for him. Even better was this organic rib eye was only $5 down from $17. A deal my local organic grocery store was doing. I did not do any thing special for the side dish. Just bacon ranch suddenly salad mix. For myself I made veggie corn dogs while Tony enjoyed his steak.


No comments:

Post a Comment