Monday, June 20, 2011

Bank Reunion

Saturday night I had a few people over from my last job. We all found new jobs so we decided to celebrate. We had a great time eating dinner, drinking, and playing corn hole. My awesome friends Greg and Alison stopped over too during the night.


Me, Selena, Cory, and Carol

For dinner I prepared the Greek Turkey Burgers which were a huge hit, salad, dried tomato and garlic pesto with beer bread and baguette slices. Carol brought cheese and crackers. Dessert I made Tastefully Simple's Chocolate Pound Cake. I used applesauce instead of butter to make it low fat but then I added in more chocolate chips. :) I topped if off with Pampered Chef Chocolate Raspberry Sauce, Carol's homemade berry sauce, strawberries, and blue berries.


No comments:

Post a Comment