Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Men – Stop Wearing Carpi Pants!

I do now know what it is but for some ungodly reason the fashion industry created extra long shorts on men that look like Capri pants. They are extra baggy, men pair them with sneakers and white socks, and there is probably about an inch or two between the sock and shorts. Please stop wearing these. You look like a complete douche bag. I saw a guy sporting this look yesterday on my way into work. It took everything for me not to open my mouth and tell him how ridiculous he looks. Your shorts should land somewhere around your knee. In exhibit A below I've seen men wear shorts even lower and baggier than this.

Exhibit A: Male Capri Pants - You look stupid
While I am on the topic lets discuss what it is with the extremely over sized pants. I remember baggy pants in high school. I even wore them during that horrid fashion era but now these morons are actually pulling them all the way down to the bottom of their butts. WTF? No one wants to see your underwear or your ass crack. Even funnier is how these idiots have to walk to keep their pants from falling completely down. Get a group of them together and it looks like march of the penguins.

Exhibit B: With how low those are lets hope the front of his boxers do not open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment