Monday, April 18, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole and Pina Colada Cupcakes

Saturday I made Pina Colada cupcakes and Tuna Noodle Casserole from Gina's Skinny Taste. The cupcakes were so easy. I bought sugar free yellow cake mix and a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple. Mix the two together and follow the cup cake directions on the box. They are fine without the frosting or with. Tony helped me make the cupcakes and in doing so probably ate about five cupcakes worth of batter. Tony does not like coconut so he did not use the frosting. Instead of low fat cream cheese I used fat free. Follow the link below to the recipe.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/04/pina-colada-cupcakes.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weightwatcherspointsrecipes+%28Gina%27s+Skinny+Recipes%29

For the Tuna Noodle Casserole Tony found it hard to believe this was low fat. The only thing I changed in it was I added some shredded Swiss cheese to the top of it. I was shredding the cheese for the Tastefully Simple Spinach and Artichoke dip and had some left over. Tony loved the added Swiss on the top.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/01/skinny-tuna-noodle-casserole.html

No comments:

Post a Comment