Friday, April 15, 2011

Good-Bye All My Children

This morning on the news they announced All My Children will be canceled in September. I have been addicted to this show since 2000 and remember my mom watching it when I was a kid. I will say in the last couple of months the story lines have gotten horrible and it leaves me fast forwarding through most of the show. How many more times can someone be kidnapped, go crazy, kill someone, get married, screw someone else’s partners, etc. Even with these bad moments of writing I still follow the show.

When Tony heard the announcement this morning he practically was jumping for joy and had a hard time controlling his excitement. I watch the show while I exercise every night I am home. It is the last thing he wants to exercise to. Maybe we can agree on some DVR’ed comedies to watch together while we work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment