Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Up Coming Travels

I am so excited about my trip to New York City. I already put together some great outfits from clothes already in my closet plush a few new items I bought a few weeks back. I am going to look like a New Yorker. I was doing a fashion show for Tony yesterday. I think the part he enjoyed the most was catching me stuck in a dress with it above my head and nothing on below. I bought booties which are the latest fashion trend but I just cannot seem to find the right outfit to wear them with. I am also really short and they make legs look even shorter. I am going to bring them with to NYC and maybe I will find something to go with them or get the confidence to wear them with of my dresses.

Yesterday was Tony’s birthday. We celebrated on Saturday with dinner at our favorite Asian restaurant, Red Bowl. I wore one of my new dresses for NYC. It is a short dress with ¾ length sleeves that is white, green, and black. I had on some funky Michael Kors shoes I bought from TJ Maxx. Tony said I looked like a super model and then he said when we get home I am going to change into my white running shorts. We both laughed. They are not attractive at all but they are comfortable. For his gifts he ordered a new seat and handle bars for his Harley. I bought him a nice Jack Daniels zippo for when he has cigar night with the guys. I still made him dinner last night. We did not do a cake since we both want to keep our weight off for NYC but I did find Dove Chocolate wrappers in the garbage so he must have still had something sweet for his birthday. This is the first year we did not have a cake for his birthday.

Yesterday I bought plane tickets to Arizona for January. I love having mini vacation planned out every few months. It gives us something to look forward to. Our trip to Arizona will be cheap. We are staying with Tony’s cousin and the tickets only cost us $86 each after we used some travel vouchers.

Sunday I had a Tastefully Simple party and had nearly $800 in sales! I am so glad this business is taking off. I still am not very comfortable meeting new people but I am getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment