Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Road the Bull

Last Saturday my friends and I went out for what we thought was dinner and a movie. It turned into dinner and dancing. It has been a long time since we all hung out since Dave and Misty had Evan. Misty and I road the mechanical bull at City Limits Saloon. They make it look so much easier in the movies. My first time up I fell right off. We were all laughing. We danced the rest of the night and I do not think we go home until some time after 1 AM. We had such a wonderful time. We all felt so old in the dance club but we did not care. It was fun to just let loose for once in a while and not care what any one thinks. I am also very surprised I was able to get my friends into a country bar. I can't even remember the last time the six of us hung out.

The wine I had at dinner was cheapest Pinot Nior on the menu and it was $7.50 a glass. I had two classes. Those assholes at Bone Fish Grill sold me two buck chuck for $7.50 a glass. That shit was terrible and I woke up with a horrible headache. I just felt sick all day but at least I had fun.

Sunday Tony's aunt and uncle surprised us with a visit. They live in Florida and were on their way back down from Washington D.C. after visiting a college campus with their son. It was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment