Sunday, September 11, 2011

Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli

Last weekend Tony and I ate at our friend's house (Greg & Alison) for dinner. They grilled pork chops and made roasted sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli. It was so delicious. I attempted to make them the following day. I did not have a recipe for either of these I followed but they seemed to turn out. I served these with the Greek Turkey burgers (see previous postings for the recipe)

Roasted Sweet Potatoes

2 large sweet potatoes cut into inch squares
EVOO
Garlic Salt
Paprika
Pepper

Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces, mix with about a tablespoon of EVOO. Sprinkle garlic, paprika, and pepper to your liking. Cook at 425 degree for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.

For the broccoli follow the same recipe.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment