Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tis the Season for Flannel

Yes it is only in the 60’s right now in North Carolina but after living here for over five years now 60 degree weather is cold to me. So much so that on a sunny day of 68 degrees I decided that was the day to get out my flannel PJ’s.

Flannel PJ’s must be a husband’s worst nightmare. There is nothing sexy about them and to make matters worse for Tony he says I look like my mother in him. Hmm…maybe they are the new excuse now for “having a headache”. Now when sex is out of the question I put on my flannel PJ’s and he gets a vision of my mom…total mood killer for him. I don’t have to make any excuses verbally because the PJ’s speak for themselves. I am sure Tony’s favorite flannel PJ’s I own are the pink and purple set with schnauzers all over them. Even I will admit it they make me look like a whacked out mental patient. But hey, they are comfortable and warm in the winter time.

I bought Tony some flannel PJ’s one year envisioning us cozied up on our flannels and watching movies on the couch with hot chocolate in our hands. I’ve never seen him in the shirt. I think there is something about matching tops and bottoms for sleeping in that men do not like. Unless they are completely metro sexual and the PJ’s are made by Ralph Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment