Monday, November 15, 2010

Progress

Tony and I went into this past weekend thinking we were going to have our floors fully installed. Boy were we wrong! We did not even get maybe a quarter of the way through. Saturday was an entire day of prep work that included painting, base board installation, and a few other things. Sunday is when we finally started to put down the flooring. Tony was a little glue happy in the beginning so we were fighting the glue coming up between the seams but we were able to get it under control. My body is so sore from all the squatting and bending over. We did not finish the clean up until around 10:30 and then I still needed to wash all of the glue and other garbage off of me. My clean up took over an hour! The clue was caked onto my feet. Never did I think I would use the orange goop as a method to pedicure my feet. I scrubbed for nearly and hour on my feet and they still are not all the way clean. I have a rash on my skin were glue was in contact. I am so glad I wore gloves on my hands. I finally feel asleep around midnight only to get up a few hours later for work. I have no idea how Tony and I are going to even want to put down more flooring tonight. I probably am going to fall asleep as soon as I get home.

Yes that is all we got done in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment