Thursday, November 17, 2011

Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken

So if you cannot tell already I LOVE honey mustard. I am so disappointed I lost the recipe to this before I posted it! I know it was super easy. I am going to post how I remember it and hopefully it works out!

Ingredients:
2/3 cup Honey
2/3 cup Honey Mustard
1 tsp red pepper
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 3-4 pound chicken

Directions:
In a medium bowl mix honey, honey mustard, and red pepper - separate into two bowls. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Using one of the bowls brush glaze on the chicken. Pour broth on the bottom of the baking dish and inside the chicken cavity. Cook chicken according to the directions on the package. Glaze every half hour. Use extra glaze for serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment