Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chicken Smothered with Bacon and Cheese

I love it when I create things on my own! I had some Honey Dijon Mustard Dressing that was about to expire so I had to get creative to use it. This was really easy and really good. I served it with Sweet Potato fries.

Chicken Smothered with Bacon and Cheese

Ingredients:
Two chicken breasts
Honey Dijon Mustard Dressing
Four slices of Bacon
2-4 slices of Provolone Cheese

Directions:
Marinate chicken breasts with dressing. The longer the better. I think mine was 10 hours. Cook chicken in the skillet over medium high for about 10 minutes or bake at 400 for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.

Cook bacon in the microwave for about 3 minutes.

Place each chicken on a plate. Top each breasts with two slices of bacon. Place provolone cheese on top of the chicken an bacon. The amount of provolone you need depends on the size of the breast.

No comments:

Post a Comment