Sunday, October 17, 2010

Breaking Out of My Shell

I had such a great time at a Tastefully Simple party yesterday. I knew it was going to be a great show when one of the neighbors kept bringing over bottles of wine. The show was only a $245 show but I had the absolute best time. The girls were funny and really helped me relax. During the show I was trying to describe Nana's Apple Cake with the Creamy Caramel Sauce. I blurted out it is better than sex and they all laughed. I stayed after the show with a few girls and enjoyed a glass of wine and chatted. I love how being a consultant is helping me come out of my shell. For my friends that know me very well they know it took a long time to break down my walls so I would let them into my life. It should not be that difficult for me to let people into my life but with everything I have been through it is. Hopefully as I continue to do TS shows it will help me be more outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment